Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Coming Soon...

Once I get settled in somewhere, I'll start posting as I create. Unfortunately, everything is in boxes and I have no idea where anything is. By the end of the week I hope to be back into some sort of schedule. For now I'm going to post a little of what I've done.
Judy Garland for a distorted portrait assignment.A hooting owl for one of my promocards.And a sleepy fox for a series of Russian folktales.

I'm constantly looking for new influences, ideas, and techniques and I hope that once things settle down again I'll get back into the groove of working. I haven't really fully acknowledged the fact that I'm done with school although it's sinking in a little more each day. I'm already starting to miss everyone, haha. I'm sure I'll see you around. Love you all and miss you madly.
Forever and always,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment