Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stark

These days I do very little when it comes to specific pop culture pieces. It's really a bad habit (especially if I'm looking into freelancing again), but it happens. There are so many things that I enjoy that are very current but I'm hesitant to start working up pieces for them. Not really sure why, exactly. I will say this, though. Someday I will have a wall full of fabric Alfred Hitchcock movie posters (I suppose that's not current but it's extremely relevant hah).

With that said. I started this back in March before the Season 2 premier of Game of Thrones. It sat there in pieces for months. Literally almost complete, but in pieces. I keep thinking that I'm going to put something in to break up the space between the direwolf and text but it hasn't happened yet. Mountains? A patch of green meadow? I'll figure that out eventually but right now it's not really bothering me. It's stark, har har. Funny story though, just as I haven't completed the piece I still haven't gotten around to finishing the second season. I like it, but I need to be in a mood to watch. I'll take some weekend this fall and get completely immersed  again. Oh well.








So basically I now own a sigil. One that I made. I'm hoping it's not a gateway drug to LARPing. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Haha. Hopefully more new (new) pieces soon.


J

No comments:

Post a Comment